After living in Tanzania for many years, we now live in the UK and enjoy working with Amigos Worldwide and Bees Abroad as we continue to be passionate about seeing local churches transform their communities!

Sunday 29 November 2020

Upendo wa Mama Products in the UK!

I am happy to share with you now some Upendo wa Mama products that I was able to bring back from Tanzania to sell in the UK! Some festive Christmas face masks, lovely lip and body balms (including the popular Neem Balm), a variety of candles, sets of Kitenge BeesWraps...



Please take a look and see if there is anything you would like! Stocks are limited, so it is first-come-first-served, and when it is gone, it's gone! Message me and we can arrange how we get it to you and sort out payment! I have listed suggested prices for products, but if you would like to donate more, I am starting to fundraise to enable Aikande to continue working with the mamas and managing The Hive through next year! Your help will be so very much appreciated!

And if you haven't heard of Upendo wa Mama and are not sure who these women are, you can read our story here...!

Take a look and give a gift that keeps on giving for Christmas! And please do share with your friends! Thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I live 2 doors up from Katherine (Argyle Road, Reading) She shared with me about you when I moved here in 2019- I would love to order some products but there doesn’t seem to be an option for post or collecting in Reading. Warmest and best- Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! Thanks for getting in touch! Thank you! We would love to get some products to you! Can you send me a message on +447554801783 with what you are interested in! Talk to you soon! Rx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us message! We love to hear your news and thoughts too!